A refreshing look at effective leadership from Josh Block
Josh sits down with the guys from “Earn More, Keep More” to discuss how the “People Matter” mindset and approach has evolved his business perspective. They discuss how the golden rule plays a part in leadership and how knowing who you are and how you fit within your team helps equip employees to do their job.
Leadership isn’t just what you do, but also who you are. Being kind, reasonable and helping to build confidence in your employees is all part of the “People Matter” mindset and important traits when looking to lead during tough times.
Must reads mentioned in the podcast:
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni)
- Dare to Lead (Brené Brown)
- Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life (Eric Greitens)
- Leadership and Self-Deception (The Arbinger Institute)
- Great by Choice (Jim Collins)